Long life time stands out as the number one benefit of LED lights. LED lights are today's most efficient way of illumination and lighting, with an estimated energy efficiency of 80%-90% when compared to traditional lighting and conventional light bulbs. These lights contain no toxic materials and are 100% recyclable, and will help you to reduce your carbon footprint by up to a third. The long operational life time span mentioned above means also that one LED light bulb can save material and production of 25 incandescent light bulbs. A big step towards a greener future!
LEDs are extremely durable and built with sturdy components that are highly rugged and can withstand even the roughest conditions. Because of this, LED lighting is highly suitable not only for goods and materials that are sensitive to heat due to the benefit of little radiated heat emission, but also for illumination of UV sensitive objects or materials such a in museums, art galleries, archeological sites, etc.
LED lighting is much brighter than normal bulbs. The light shines soft and bright light shines natural light that protects your eyes when reading, writing or working.
• Long life
• Ecologically friendly
• Durable quality
• Ultra energy efficient replacement of standard lamp
• LED light bulb features low power consumption
• No mercury No UV, infrared or other deleterious radiation
• Widely used as down lighting or accent lighting in shops, offices and home
• Base type: G9
• Input voltage: 120 V AC
• Power: 2.1W
• Beam angle: 330°
• Lumens: 120
• Dimmable: no
• 18W = approximately the light output of a 150W halogen
• 8 hours per day at .15 cent per kilowatt
• 2.1 Watt = 20W Halogen cost per annum to run 2.1W=$0.92 compared to 20W=$8.76 annual electricity savings= $7.84
• Pack of 4 Gen-lite: Led Bulb: G9 Led 2.1w 120lm 3000k 120v